Chanzeywe Technical and Vocational College.
Chanzeywe Technical and Vocational College is a Public College accredited by Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA).
Chanzeywe Technical and Vocational College
Chanzeywe Technical and Vocational College is a government TVET institution located in Vihiga constituency, Vihiga County on the Majengo-Luanda Road, 2km from Mahanga Market. The college is under the Ministry of Education, State Department of Vocational and Technical Training.
Chanzeywe TVC trains and produces responsible, innovative, skilled, and knowledgeable manpower in technical and business disciplines for the local and international market.
Our Vision: To be a Centre of Excellence in innovation, technical training, and research.
Our Motto: Training for quality Skills
Why study at Chanzeywe Technical and Vocational College
Chanzeywe TVC is committed to producing trainees in technical & business disciplines that are knowledgeable, skilled, innovative, and responsive to meet the changing needs of industry and society.
Our excellent staff team is committed and dedicated in ensuring that each and every student achieves. We set high standards and expect the best.
Our program is a great way for students to enjoy the spirit of competition in a safe, structured environment while using their talents to strive for success and excellence at a high level.
Our Core Values
- Good Governance.
- Participation in Community Service.
- Transparency, Accountability & Integrity.
- Prudence in Financial Management.
- Moral Uprightness.
- Tolerance and Equality
- Co-operational with Others.
- Efficiency, Professionalism & Time Management
- Ethical & Evidence-Based Decision Making
- Increase training opportunities for school leavers.
- Develop and encourage a culture of research, creativity, innovation among trainees and trainers.
- Identify & develop practical skills and attitudes in trainees for employment and income generation.
- Improve college corporate governance and image by proper management of resources.
- Establish strategic collaboration & linkages with research institutions and professional bodies.
- Enhance integration of ICT in training & management.