Business Management Certificate at Kenya Coast National Polytechnic.
This Business Management course offered at Kenya Coast National Polytechnic is a 2 years Certificate program accredited by KNEC.
Business management refers to the coordination and administration of business activities, tasks, and resources to achieve a set objective. This often involves supervision and training of staff, overseeing core operations, and designing company infrastructure to optimize for the future.
This Certificate in Business Management program, is an entry level business management program that will equip you with the basic skills required to manage a business. You will learn fundamentals of marketing, sales, human resources, entrepreneurship, social responsibility, and accounting.
Certificate in Business Management students will:
- Learn the fundamentals of marketing, sales, human resources, entrepreneurship, social responsibility, and accounting
- Gain an understanding of the legal system as it relates to business and commerce
- Be prepared to communicate effectively in the business setting with emphasis placed on professional written and verbal communication
- Be trained in office procedures and business communications, learning to use business tools such as Microsoft Office
Business Management Entry Requirements
- KCSE D Plain
- Pass in Artisan Level where applicable
- Any other equivalent qualification as approved by KNEC