Certified Public Accountants CPA Professional Certificate at Wote Technical Training Institute.
This Certified Public Accountants (CPA) course offered at Wote Technical Training Institute is a 3 years Professional Certificate program accredited by KASNEB.
Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Entry Requirements
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with an aggregate average of at least grade C+ (C plus) or its equivalent.
- Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) with at least TWO Principal passes provided that the applicant has credits in Mathematics and English at Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) level or equivalent qualifications.
- kasneb technician, diploma or professional examination certificate.
- A degree from a recognised university.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examination grade C in 6 papers with C in both English and Mathematics.
- Such other certificates or diplomas as may be approved by kasneb.
A college degree is not a sign that one is a finished product but an indication a person is prepared for life.
Edward A Malloy