Human Resource Management Diploma at Muraga Technical Training Institute.
This Human Resource Management course offered at Muraga Technical Training Institute is a 3 years Diploma program accredited by KNEC.
Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management includes the vital tasks of recruiting, screening, interviewing, training, appraising, disciplining, rewarding, and developing the employee both for business and non-profit enterprises.
Since all managers have HR responsibilities, it is important that they have an understanding of the key concepts of this increasingly important function, especially since many decisions they make about employees have possible legal ramifications.
An effective human resource management strategy is a valuable asset to any company, but those running small businesses often cannot justify designating a full-time HR professional to manage employee relations, compensation, policy-making, performance management, and employee appraisals.
This Human Resource Management Diploma course is a three years program whose objectives are to understand the role of the human resource in the achievement of the organizational goals, apply the principles of human resource management in an organization and appreciate the importance of understanding human behaviour in achieving organizational goals.
By the end of this Human Resource Management program the participants of this course will be able to:
- Know the benefits of Human Resource Management in the success of any organisation
- Work on Strategies and approach of Human Resource Management
- Understand the functions and responsibilities of Human Resource Management
- Learn the techniques of working with employees and providing support and assistance when required
- Assess and analyse performance management in a multi-cultural environment
- Enhance the learning techniques and help the employees hone their skills
- Learn the process of effective hiring, selecting, and training the newly hired
- Establish a structure that drives productivity and engagement to boost morale
- Accelerate effective coordination and communication in the organisation
- Utilize manpower to effectively achieve the organisation’s goals
- Create a healthy work culture by keeping the workforce motivated
- Appreciate and encourage employees for their efforts and innovative ideas for the development of the organisation
- Align employees personal growth stimulus with organisational goals
- Build an effective learning and development team for enhancing employee potential and value
- Effectively retain the employees by creating value and the feeling of belonging
- Efficiently manage employee data and compliance
Human Resource Management Entry Requirements
- KCSE C- (Minus)
- Pass Craft Certificate in Human Resource Managment
- Any other equivalent qualification as approved by KNEC