Information and Communcation Technology Certificate at Wote Technical Training Institute.
This Information and Communcation Technology course offered at Wote Technical Training Institute is a 2 years Certificate program accredited by KNEC.
Information and Communcation Technology
This Information and Communication Technology Certificate programme intends to equip Learners with a wide range of software, technical and technological ICT skills required in the industry at Certificate level. On Completion of this course, the student is expected to develop and apply ICT solutions to solve practical business issues.
- Web Developer
- Computer Systems Manager
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Software Application Developer
- ICT Manager
- Data Recovery Manage
- Plan and implement computer applications in ICT industry.
- Use Information Communication Technology effectively in the work environment to analyze, identify and define organization requirements and opportunities.
- Design, install and manage computer networked systems.
- Analyse the impact of technology on individuals, organizations and society, including ethical, legal and policy issues.
Information and Communcation Technology Entry Requirements
- KCSE D Plain
- Pass in Artisan Level where applicable
- Any other equivalent qualification as approved by KNEC
A college degree is not a sign that one is a finished product but an indication a person is prepared for life.
Edward A Malloy